We hope you can make our exclusive Kingscliff Chamber Tourism Networking Breakfast on Tuesday 15 October, at Salt Bar & Bistro, Kingscliff.
Tourism is a major driver of the Kingscliff & District economy. As our region grows, the significance and impact Tourism has on our economy, community and social fabric will grow with it.
The exclusive panel of speakers for this rare event are:
- Bob East, Chair, Tourism Australia
- Cameron Arnold, Chair, Destination North Coast
- Brad Nardi, General Manager, Tweed Tourism Co
- Tim Jack Adams, CEO GreenX7 | Wellness Thought Leader
This distinguished, and highly experienced panel of tourism experts represent national, state, regional and local tourism interests. They have each been asked to provide answers to the following questions:
- How will your organisation bring tourists to Kingscliff & District?
- How will you work with the other panellists to achieve this?
We look forward to seeing many of you there.